So I finally posted. It only took 3 1/2 hours!! I hate my computer. It has reminded me why I haven't been posting. Its been busy..like I'm sure the rest of you have been but I get so frustrated when it freezes and then deletes everything I've been working on that I say forget it and don't end up posting anything. Sooo with much cursing and coughing (I've still got this annoying cold! going on 3 weeks now!!) I've finally posted and caught you all up to date. Ohhh and since Ella is now in the same room as the computer my free time without someone wanting to type is limited so until Jeremy gets my new computer (hint ..hint) I'll try and do better at posting..
Ohh and PS So I finally got the courage to tell Jeremy I was pregnant and he freaked out. He was speechless. He was really thinking about what to say...besides how could this happen. He was stressing so bad I finally told him it was April Fools. I was laughing so hard that he had forgotten about it being the first! He said I was so mean and couldn't hold a straight face. I think he was just relieved I was not pregnant!
8 comments:
I am so glad you are back .It has only been forever!!! And by the way I thought you were serious that you were really pregnant. I picked up the phone to call you, but read the rest and then put it down. You got me too.
Yeah!!!!! It feels like forever. I love all of the pictures. You will need to e-mail me, so I can actually have some. I can't believe I forgot to take my camera on park day. They turned out really cute. We are just going to Seattle for a couple of days. I wish you could watch the kids. It would be nice to swap the kids for weekends away with our husbands.
maybe we can swap when they are a little bit older in the summer time. It would be fun to let them see each other too...
and hahah Angela I'm glad I could fool a few others too!
Well I guess you now know for sure how he feels on the matter. My brother sent out a mass email saying that he was going to be a dad again! Then my brothers and sisters phone's started blowing up with congrats! I think my sister in law was pissed!
It's nice to have you back blogging. I've been wondering what was going on!!
meg
k, i almost just had a heart attack. PREGNANT!! very funny. i seriously almost called you. you suck!! congrats on NOT being prego.
i told gary the same thing only he was being so sweet about it because he was afraid that i was going to freak out. it was funny but kind of mean. we are turning 43 this year and i am potty training 2 babies right now. i hope we both didn't jinx ourselves now.
I was going to say, OH MY GOSH!!! But I am sure Jeremy was relieved!!!! Oh yeah I will have to call you so I can get the details, remind me or call me!!
I laughed out loud so hard when I read about you "fooling" Jeremy - I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment