Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter



We really tried hard to get a pic with all the kids together but it really never worked. Ella couldnt sit still. Trey and Wyatt thougth the rocks would be fun to toss at each other. Brynlee was crying..the joys of kids...ohhh and I forgot to mention our husbands were off getting dinner. Heather what were we thinking? We did have fun seeing everyone and wish it was more often.
Maybe next time more of the gang can come!

5 comments:

Kessee said...

Cute pics. Gabby has that pink and yellow plaid dress too. I love it.I think the pictures turned out good considering all the odds.

Newman Family said...

Love the spiddy slippers! Ella is so cute!

Coombs Family said...

there's that pic of katelynn stiking her pose, it's so cute you should blow it up larger. i loved it

Sarah and Jesse said...

Isnt that every picture of Katelynn?? Haha, wonder who has amanda's genes?

feetee said...

Easter looked way fun! Poor B! Katelynn is such a ham! haha Check out my new pics! Love you