My baby loves her babies! Her new favorite thing is to sit in the baby stroller and hold her baby and give it kisses> You know those great baby open mouth kisses full of slober!
She also loves her blankets. (especailly eating the ends)
And you never knew this is how you should lay on them!
7 comments:
I LOVE this post! The pictures are priceless and something to keep and remember forever in the midst of busy and everyday life!!!!
Love that butty action!
She is so funny!
She is so big from the last time I saw her. I miss you guys.
she is so cute with her babies, and if we all could stop and enjoy our blankets that way there would be world peace...
So adorable! Gabby has the exact sam doll and stroller. Do you have the twin dolls? Gabby loves them too. It is so fun to see them play.
This is the best picture!!! Your girls are all soo cute!!!
Post a Comment