Thursday, February 28, 2008


This is a thank you to any one that has ever given my children make up. Do you know how hard it is to clean the stained lines off their face BEFORE school! I dont mind when its to play at home but Brynlee has decided this should be an everyday thing. I can hardly wait till shes a teenager. She also loves doing her hair...by herself. It usually entails some spray (in one spot...really close to her head) and a bunch of different clips on the side. I love that she is trying to be independent and want to do things on her own...but a little guidance is still needed.

8 comments:

bv said...

at least she'll never be a beauty school drop out!!

{priscilla} said...

I am now finding out that I hate dress up makeup!!

Kevin and Heather said...

Is this what I have to look forward to?

Coombs Family said...

oh Amanda she looks just like you when you put makeup on

Fiagle Family said...

haha mandy just you wait till payson or I should say trey!! is trying on the makeup! Trey already has a head start with the heels.

Coombs Family said...

actually payson likes to play with a polly pocket that azzure left at my house. he has it every day!

Newman Family said...

You wouldn't be referring to me now would you????
She looks great!
Meg

Kessee said...

I agree with Britta! However I don't look forward to Gabby and makeup. It looks like a mess!