Thursday, February 28, 2008

Slacker

Ok again sorry such a slacker on my posts! I know I cant use the excuse because we all have a lot going on but I'm working on taking my own advice and simplifying things.
So here is Heathers TAG
I tag anyone who needs an excuse to write and hasnt already done it!

Where I was 10 years ago.
I guess it will date me but I was 17 a Jr in HS. and still had naturally blonde hair..hahah. Our exchange student was living with us ( I had lived with her for the summer) ohhh to not have responsiblities beyond homework!

What is on my to do list
Uhhh shower...again. Working at a gym has certainly increased shampoo sales at our house.
Do the dishes ...again. The never ending cycle of house work.
And one day have less on all my other lists that include
Primary (being the pres I should really hold a meeting and find another sec..so sad LINDSEY moved!)
Work (helping my friend with her classes due to her fathers passing and download new music starting to be sick of my 400 song selection!)
Kids (organize our office so Katelynns room might one day get done!)
LIFE>>>hhahahaI just figure it really never gets done so just one step at a time

What are my favorite snacks
Ahhh Desserts..do they count as snacks. Chips and crackers aren't really tempting to me (working on vacation swim suit body) but Chilies Paradise Pie...could eat the whole thing myself.

What would you do with a million $
Convince Jeremy to move....closer to the beach (sorry heather) And find somehow to save the rest for whatever life throws this way. (you know parents nursing homes..hahah mom....jk)
.ohh and maybe a vacation or two.

Where have you lived
Born in Logan Utah. I think my parents moved all over there and preston ID. Pheonix AZ, Kansas City MS, Tulsa OK, Coalinga CA(you dont know exciting till you live there...*add sarcasm here!) , Visalia CA, Germany for two summers, Fresno CA, Manteca CA, Back to Logan UT< and now Tulare CA.

I think the rest I did on a post a while ago so feel free to scan back!

9 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Amanda, Great job on our blog. Yes I really do look at this stuff once in a while. I love you tons. Your offa!! (Tongan).

Kevin and Heather said...

Doesn't Jeremy love the peanut clusters? I think I remember him eating a whole bag when my dad would bring them home.

Sarah and Jesse said...

Thanks..I just went to PMZ website that has prelayouts if you look at the top of my page there is a place you can click on and it will take you there.. Have fun.. there are TONS to choose from.

Fiagle Family said...

He probably did but just wont admit it! He would eat them while watching teen wolf! It was on the other day. When is that show ever not going to be on tv?

bv said...

Amanda! You're killing me. It's so time to post! I miss you online :(

Andrew said...

Yeah, you really are a slacker on your posts haha. And I love the pictures of the girls! What's new? How's work? I hope I'm coming home for spring break. I have a week off on April 10th. And of course I miss everyone. What do you mean mom and dad might not be home though?

Dink said...

Yes I do have a blog but I did just start it since everyone around me had them so I thought I should start a married one. I think I have four other blogs, as you saw!! ! So now you will know what is going on inbetween our chats!!!

Kessee said...

Are you ever going to post again?

bv said...

Oh Amanda! It's been over a month. I do hope that everything is okay and that you will soon make some time to blog again!!!

xxox