Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bad Hair Day


So anyone that has boys...this is why you are happy to have boys. Also this is why Katelynn keeps getting her hair chopped off. This is almost every day. Some arent this bad but everyday is some sort of knotted mess. I am counting down to the day she is fortunate enough to do her own hair. I blame it on the fiagle side (sorry guys!) because Brynlee has my thin fine hair. Other then messy hair Katelynn is so in love with animals. She has all her pet shop animals lined up to play with everyday. She also keeps asking when we get some sort of pet. It ends up being a differnt kind each day but always something.

3 comments:

{priscilla} said...

Is that cousin IT?! :)

Fiagle Family said...

I know really! The worst is she doesnt sit still to comb it out. I thought as we got older it would be better..but no such luck!

Kevin and Heather said...

My hair never does that. I think my mom's does.