I love that Ella's little personality is starting to show more and more each day. We bought some fish and she loves to look at them and repeat..fshhh..over and over untill you boost her up to check them out! Everyone still cant believe she is bald. I'm thinking she'll be 3 before we can even think about a pony tail!
4 comments:
Well, you and I will probably be doing our first ponytails on the girls around the same time. Gabby still has no hair too. Some day, right? I love he pictures. They are all so cute.
what a cool picture.
When you blog, you really blog!!! Have you tried pacing yourself??
why to blog!I love all the new photos of the girls playing in the water.Ella has the family record for baldness- oh wait pa pa has the holding record.sorry Ella you got him beat!
Post a Comment