Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy





So our friend Greg's Birthday is right by Jeremys so we decided to take them to dinner and then after dinner the waitress gave them an envelope and we sent them on the Amazing Race. It was hilarious. They had to milk a cow (jeremy won but spilled all over his shirt), drink some Kava (the pig parts werent available due to the rain...boy were they lucky!!), dig threw womens clothing/underwear, shop in walmart with thier babies (you know a day in the life of their wives!) ...it was fun . Dayna has the better pics but here were a few I managed to take. It was much more entertaining then a movie.

10 comments:

{priscilla} said...

You're so creative Amanda! That was fun watching them drink the mud water :) Hope I didn't give Unga some new drinking partners though!

Newman Family said...

Amanda, Yeah!! New posts! That always brightens my day! I love the picture of Jeremy's face as he is milking the cow. Like, oooh that stinks! Yuck! What a fun and creative thing to do for your husband.

Kevin and Heather said...

I love the new pics. I expecially love the one of Jeremy milking the cow. So much fun!

bv said...

I think this makes you about the cutest little wife ever! What a great post and even better...what a fun birthday!! That's awesome!

Captain J said...

Yeah, I bet Jermy's glad he didnt stick with the vet stuff after the whole cow thing. Not like there arent any around there to milk, he might sneek out and save you on some grocery bills :) Looks like the posts are for girls only, so I will call it good.

Kevin and Heather said...

Did Jeremy see my blog about him yet? Did you guys do anything fun for Valentines Day?

Fiagle Family said...

Yeah Jeremy saw your blog he hasnt posted anything because hes been repairing the bathroom! He was laughing at the pics. He said Brynlee looks like him more then the other kids. As for Val day...jeremy made it home from NY that night and the girls got him a huge frog balloon and we were both too tired to do anything..wow exciting

Lindeyjepson said...

Amanda,

I moved! I lost my cell phone and dont have your new number! I changed internet services, and now I dont have your e-mail address! So I thought I would write you here! I dont remember my new e-mail addi, but if you send it to the old one I should get it! We looked at a house on Thursday, paid for it friday night, then moved in on Saturday! I will be making like 4 weeks worth of primary scheduales, so it makes it easier for you until you find someone to replace me. If you e-mail me with your address, I can send them to you! Sorry about last week, we were moving and I totally forgot! bad excuse I know, but hopefully I can make it up to you!

Coombs Family said...

Si this is the first time I've actually been able to get into your blog from my computer. Every time I've gotten into it it freezes. Piece of crap! Oh so Hi nothing much to say. Still haven't had this kid. nothing exciting going on.

bv said...

AMANDA! Don't even tell me that;

A) Nothing post worthy has happened since Jeremy's b-day.

B) You haven't had a moment to spare for those of us wasting time online anticipating your next post.

C) California really did break off and float away.