I love these pictures of Ella!!! And you would think we would have two or three kids with the amounts of backpacks we have.. No Jesse just needs to bring every Camera we own to an Air show because you just can't get enough picutures of planes.. and every camera had different lens.. So we have to carry two or three backpacks.. Good thing I love him.. :)
5 comments:
She's such a big girl now! ella,ella,eh,eh
I love that little girl. I miss her so much! Please come visit soon!
cute pics! those clothes look a little familiar. teehee. sweet baby. haven't seen you much need to catch up.
I love these pictures of Ella!!! And you would think we would have two or three kids with the amounts of backpacks we have.. No Jesse just needs to bring every Camera we own to an Air show because you just can't get enough picutures of planes.. and every camera had different lens.. So we have to carry two or three backpacks.. Good thing I love him.. :)
mom said "so that's how you crockpot a baby"! I love it!
Post a Comment