Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catch up


Ok so I seem to be lazy about keeping up on my own blog but really good at checking all of yours. I love when you have new posts! So I guess I should work on leaving you new tid bits of info. Ive been jealous of everyones snow pics so since we have no snow this was the closest we could get! We still have no backyard! Luckily there is a really nice park right by. And yes it is warm enough to wear flip flops and skirts..want to visit yet!??

5 comments:

bv said...

I was jealous until I saw the MUD! haha!

Kevin and Heather said...

I love that picture, it is so cute! I am impressed you did so much on your blog. I was beginning to wonder if you were alive. Talk Jeremy into coming out for Easter. I don't think were going to make it out there until October when we go to Disneyland.

Coombs Family said...

hey we had no snow when payson went sledding. they could do that find a small hill.

Fiagle Family said...

Yeah but then Id have to lay out some rocks and water so they could slide INTO the rocks

Kessee said...

Glad to see you posted again. I have been checking lately and none! But I love the new post. The pictures are great. By the way how did you deal with the mud mess? I am not patient with that kind of a mess.