I cant believe that Ella is already one. She is such a crack up. If she isnt unrolling the toilet paper, or dumping out all the food in the pantry, she is stacking pans together our of the cupboard. She definately keeps us all on our toes. She is always so happy, but we really have to work on the arm pinching thing. Whenever I hold her she pinches the back of my arms. We really have to watch her nails!
Katelynn and Brynlee helped make her and Jeremy birthday cakes. (they thought they were so cool they could cook...it doesnt happen much around here!!) She was so cute. She would slowly put her fingers in the icing and lick them off and then go back for more. I think she might have had one bite of the actual cake, and somehow she kept it off of her head which is something my other children would have never done.
Side note!! I would have had this done a long time ago but my computer is so slow and I get mad and give up! And Britta I've tried to leave you comments and it does the whole freeze up thing and again I give up! So sorry I have meant to respond to your posts!!!! (I dont know why its freezes on yours though??)
2 comments:
who knows! i'm just excited that you have started posted again!!!! WAHOO!
Happy Birthday Ella. I can't believe you are so big!! She is so much fun. I can't stand it I just like to squeeze her cute little cheeks. OOOOH, she is so cute!
Post a Comment