Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AHHHHHH

What a fun day it is when you have just ran around crazy all morning to come home and find water dripping into your downstairs master bathroom from the air vent and light fixture. And even more fun when you run upstairs trying not to scream and find the toilet over flowing and probably an inch of water on the floor. And the best is to know that not only did we have a family talk about flooding the toilet the night before (yeah we have girls that use way to much tp and toilets that dont flush so great) but that katelynn knew that it was overflowing and didnt tell anyone so it sat like that since 7am till 12!!!! ohhh how I love my kids....and Ohhhh how I cant wait for the day that we no longer have bathroom problems.....whatever they may be. I guess I should be happy she went in the bathroom!!!

6 comments:

bv said...

oh man! sorry to hear about the crazy day. i must admit that i did have to laugh mostly because i feel your pain! what's really funny is that you had to have a family talk on this...kids make life so much more fun ;) would it be inappropriate to say that when it rains it pours?! great blog! hope tomorrow is better!

Quast Family said...

ahh is right. hey i emailed you. will call you later. thanks!!

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Tag you're it! Come and see my blog for details, Clarissa

Kevin and Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear about the flood. We've also had the too much toilet paper talk but It seems to never sink in.

{priscilla} said...

Let me know when I can help pick up Katelyn. Hope you're having a better day!

Coombs Family said...

Payson has clogged the toilet I don't know how many times. Good Luck! and the name is spelled Charly