I had jeremy take the color test. He was black. I took it and got black but then he said thats not u...so i took it again and got orange ...Who knows...good luck
hey I took this test twice and got red. at first i didn't think that was really me then i read it a few more times and went yeah.....that has a lot of me in it but i think there is more to us than just what each color says so maybe we are all a little of a few colors? i didn't see what orange was???? how was primary today? hope all went well.
4 comments:
hey I took this test twice and got red. at first i didn't think that was really me then i read it a few more times and went yeah.....that has a lot of me in it but i think there is more to us than just what each color says so maybe we are all a little of a few colors? i didn't see what orange was???? how was primary today? hope all went well.
is Jeremy racist?! lol! hope all is well <3
I probably am a little orange and black...depending on my mood and day/activity! As for Primary...when is it not interesting and chaotic!??
Hello. SO i took it. need kody to now. I am green. Sure why not. ANyways, hows things. im new to the blogger thing. talk to ya soon!!
Post a Comment