Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stink Plant

Yes that is Peanut butter on my hands. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!
So back story. My brother is getting married. having a reception at my parents house. . I go and help him weed and trim a few bushes.. ohh yeah I forgot these make your hands STINK!!!! We put on gloves but it was too late the damage was done. It has been a week. I have tried every remedy on the Internet. Salt scrub. Lemon juice. Tomato sauce. Olive Oil. Peanut butter. toothpaste. even comet . hydrogen peroxide. mouth wash for onion breath. sea scrub.. you name it. It does go away for a bit (or maybe the new smell of lemon.. or toothpaste just masks. it) and then it is back!!
Jeremy will at least sit by me now but .. holding hands .. nope haha

here is the STINK plant. they are all over my yard too.. I HATE them!!!

1 comment:

feetee said...

So it was YOUR hands that were stinking up the wedding! jkjk hahaha