Ella is the best big sister.... well she tries to be. haha
She is ALWAYS checking the babies diaper and is ready to change her..even if the diaper was just changed and is still clean. (Farts mean a diaper change too)
She is also ready to hold and feed the baby... until the baby starts to actually eat and by this time her arm is tired and she is done helping.
I'm glad she loves her sister
I sucked my thumb till I was 4. I guess my parents tried everything to get me to stop. The only thing that worked was when we moved in with my cousins for the summer and I didn't want to be a baby since their boys were bigger then me. I have worked really hard to not have any of our kids be thumb suckers. GWEN however is NOT catching on to this plan. I will put her to sleep with a Binky (much to her distaste) go in the other room and get a drink.. or do some dishes and sure enough the fingers are in the mouth. She has also started having to have her blanket in her face and her hand up by her head. It makes me nervous if she can even breath but once you move the blanket she wakes up. Put the blanket back and she is out.
2 comments:
Maybe she needs some "Yarnies" like her mother!
Maybe put some yarn gloves on her hands, then when she tries to eat them it will taste gross! Problem solved :) haha I have to sleep with a blanket (even down comforter when it's super hot- Stan makes fun of me) and hand on my face, what's wrong with that??? haha
Post a Comment