Monday, August 15, 2011

boating

Yep some more sideways photos. just turn your head a bit and they will look great
The girls were so excited they got to go to the lake with grandma and papa that they pretended to kneeboard all week. Shockingly they both went out alone and wanted to kneeboard all day. They had a blast.thanks again for a fun trip.

bryn and kate



ella "kneeboarding" without the boat moving. Maybe by next year

chocolate cookies... even on the nose


gwen just laughed and laughed the whole time on the boat. She loved it.
She always has her tongue out.. little lizard

1 comment:

Andrew said...

If only you or Jeremy could handle me at a kneeboard war or two. I have to admit though, I didn't think Jeredweeb would be able to stand up on one of those things... TONS of fun and I can't wait to go again!