First day of preschool. Our little girl is growing up so fast! She was so excited to go to school that she has been counting down since the big girls went to school.
Now it's just me and gwen at home. She is such a good baby!! I dont know how we got so lucky.She is so funny. She will look for you. Laugh and always has her tongue out...
Now I almost dont know what to do with only one kid home again.
3 comments:
Love the cute pictures of Gwen!! What will you do with only one child for several hours!!
Cute photos! I was going to say "what will you do without Ella, your shopping buddy" but luckily now you have Gwen to keep you company! haha She probably wont be as opinionated about what you buy though...
Love the pictures! I have been waiting to see Gwen! She is getting so big. Ella looks so cute. Miss you guys
Post a Comment