Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

We went to San Diego for Halloween weekend. SO much fun to play at the beach. The girls loved it. I just wish we didnt have to worry about brynlee's cast getting gross. My uncle happened to be having his 60th bday so his family was all there too. It was great to catch up since we hardly see each other. They went with us to check out the tide pools. Ella had fun till she got soaked! She was so worn out from walking around. We carved a cannibal pumpkin and made treats with Rachel and Lyssa. And went trunk or treating with my sisters and cousin. Thanks again for letting us stay and have a great weekend








3 comments:

feetee said...

We're so glad you guys came- we had so much fun! Man, I wish we had gotten a photo of the wave that swept over all of us! Oh well. Cute photos (finally one where the three of us have the same hair color haha!).

AZ Owen's said...

I thought you said Ella was tired? ha, wish i could sleep like that!

Jennifer said...

What the!? That isn't Halloween weather.