That is so cute! What a great idea. And I love the cannibal pumpkin too.
sweet :)
That's way cute!
That's AWESOME! I bet every kid in her class will want a broken arm now...
Wow Lyssa did an amazing job! I hope her arm heals up fast!
Her cast looks incredible. Kysa wants one now!
Oooh what a fun cast! Lyssa is very talented. Has to make it a lot more fun to have a cast.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cute! What a great idea. And I love the cannibal pumpkin too.
sweet :)
That's way cute!
That's AWESOME! I bet every kid in her class will want a broken arm now...
Wow Lyssa did an amazing job! I hope her arm heals up fast!
Her cast looks incredible. Kysa wants one now!
Oooh what a fun cast! Lyssa is very talented. Has to make it a lot more fun to have a cast.
Post a Comment