
Memorial weekend all of my family made it to my parents house...luckily living ten min away we didnt have to travel too far.
We had a busy weekend...looking back I dont know how we got it all in. We took the kids to see shrek. went shopping at the outlets. Drug my bro in law around the gym to my classes. went to the lake. played with the cousins.. tons of fun and great to get together with everyone.
At the lake... Ella finally decided her life jacket wasnt too bad that she would come out and put her toes in the water.

Me and Brynlee knee boarding. She was so excited she wanted to go all day

Jeremy and Katelynn. She went last year too and couldnt wait to show that she still could knee board.

Owen Cousins. ... the many attempts to take a pic

Having fun in the tree

The grump! Ella did not want to co operate today... until they got the go cart out for her to ride and then she did not want to get share!

All the girls (kylee in the green)

Dont you love how el used grants head as an arm rest since she HAD to sit on the watermelon.
6 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures!! I think that Brynlee is looking more like Amanda every day.
Those are cute. Sounds like a very busy weekend. I'm very excited to see you guys next week!
Cute photos! It was so fun to see you guys!
How FUN! love the watermelon picture with her leaning on the baby's head...I was cracking up!
So much fun. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
What cute little outfits. I love watermelon things.
Post a Comment