
Jeremy won the trip this year from work to hawaii. We were so excited to be able to go and so grateful to have parents to keep the kids!!!! It was so nice to get away. We were on the big island so LOTS of lava rocks.


Walking along the side of our resort we saw 7 sea turtles. They are everywhere. There were even bigger ones when we were snorkeling at the hotel. Its amazing to see them grazing on the rocks. We also went snorkeling and saw so many fish. Jeremy saw a reef shark. We didnt have a underwater camera! maybe next time

On our way to the welcome dinner. The weather was perfect.

Next night was his formal awards dinner. There are only a handful of people that win two years in a row. So proud of my (Rx) drug pusher..lol

While Jeremy was golfing I went for a horseback ride. It was so fun since I hadn't ridden for awhile. I was glad they were an advanced group and they let us gallop and canter since most horse ridding excursions are just follow a trail.

One side of the hotel is this cove beach.

The other side of the hotel is lava rock. This chunk of lava has pics from the old Hawaiian tribes.

The drawings behind us. Its amazing the island has so many different landscapes.

Jeremy golfing with the guys.


Our favorite spot to relax in the hammock.


Farewell Luau. Have an awesome video of Jeremy doing the hula. He was called up on stage. The announcer called him So you think you can dance Tahitian. He has mad skills.

The California reps with their head western manager Rita

After all the work parties were done we decided to stay an extra night. We rented a car (darn, this was all they had left) and drove around the whole island.

Kaka Falls. You cant tell from this pic but it is huge.

The Volcanic national Park. You see that tiny dot? Its two people walking. Two years ago it started leaving a lot of Vog in the air so some days it looks like it might rain in parts of the island and its really just from the volcano. While we were there we walked threw a lava tube. We had seen some small ones when we went snorkeling but this main one doesn't even compare.


These signs are everywhere. I think its hilarious the man is running towards the water!!!

Took a stop at the black sand beach...realized I dont have the sand in the pic haha!

Last some shopping in Kona.

Driving from the hotel to the airport you see tons of white rocks that people write on the black lava rocks.

We also managed to find the Kona temple by pure luck. When we went snorkeling we traveled by boat and passed Kona. I didn't know there was a temple there but swore I saw the tiny angel. So when were there we drove around hoping to find it. Somehow we ended up on the right road. You cant see it unless you are down in the water since it is so small. It is half the size of the mini Fresno temple and probably smaller then our meeting house building. It is still so beautiful
7 comments:
Sounds like a great trip. Congrats on your award!
It looks like an amazing vacation. And you look beautiful!!
That's awesome! I'm glad you had fun!
No Fair! That looks awesome!
Looked like alot of fun, I will some day make it there, hopefully!
Wow, you got some great photos! It looks like you guys had a great time! Man, I want to go on vacation
How awesome!! Makes me want to go back so bad!!
Post a Comment