12 People over my family was remodeling so Christmas was at our house. It was so much fun and nice to not have to move Christmas
11 Cracks un stepped on So with the new tile at my parents all el will tell you is "don't step on a crack or you'll break your mudder (mother) back" you would think she would forget but nooo everyday she is the new police of the tile
10 Massage Fingers so for my birthday jeremy surprised me. He got my friend marcie who is a masseur and came to our house for a personal message and my favorite desserts. Thanks hun!! and thanks marcie so relaxing..need one now after Christmas
9 Bags of Pops So we brought back these pops across two states and made my grandma's pops recipe for christmas. I was watching my friends four kids and decided to make some..yes crazy idea. well I had to take care of the baby and left a whole batch in the oven. It took FOREVER to scrape it off..note to self do not try and cook with 7 kids under 8..at least not me lol
8 Days of Painting We helped paint my parents house..my sister painted for her art show... and the rest of us painted a saying on a magnet board
7 Hundred Flips So this is B all day everyday. Ask anyone that comes over. Not an exaggeration she loves to do flips. Some reason she does not want to go to gymnastics but maybe soon because I do not know what to do with her.
6 Feet of Fruit Christmas morning the kids came downstairs I thought they would tear into their presents but nope..they ate fruit by the foot and then I asked don't you want to open your presents yeah but first we are eating fruit by the foot..who knew such a hot item..thanks Santa
5 Ripped Workouts At the gym I am training to teach a new workout. It is so fun check it at rippedusa.com It has a lot to memorize as an instructor so when I practice the girls got their weights (fruit can and pretzels with marshmallows)They were hilarious
4 Girls in a Box The girls had so much fun playing with Kylee thanks for visiting guys
3 Dogs a Playin Chewy is on the far left. We have adopted him from jeremy's sister. The girls love love love having him and I love that he does not shed, doesn't ever smell and is potty trained!! The little one is Ditta and Franklin has the black face. He had fun having my sisters dogs to play with while they were here.
2 Half Eaten Donuts this is how El eats her donuts and then she puts them back in the box for you..in case you want to finish them.
and a Green Wreath on my teeth
ok cant believe I am putting this one but every Christmas the dunkels bring our family this huge green wreath like a rice crispy treat. It has a lot of green dye so everyone ends up with green teeth. No sneaking that treat. So the Christmas traditional green teeth are now documented.
ok cant believe I am putting this one but every Christmas the dunkels bring our family this huge green wreath like a rice crispy treat. It has a lot of green dye so everyone ends up with green teeth. No sneaking that treat. So the Christmas traditional green teeth are now documented.
12 comments:
Very entertaining. Are you still okay with us coming to visit you?
So cute! Thanks for sharing your creative Christmas. :)
Thanks for letting us stay with you!!! I love the blog, super cute! We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys :)
julie you locked me out of your blog..maybe you did that on purpose lol
How Fun!!! Loved the post!
Cute pics! Looks like a fun Christmas!
Very Entertaining Christmas!!! I wish we lived closer.
That was an awesome post!
how cute is all that? sad.....i have to go to your blog to see you guys. lol
Darling blog with a darling family! And such a fun way to share your holiday. :D
hahaha, That was really cute!
I love the cd you gave me for my birthday! Thanks a bunch :)
Post a Comment