
on the way home from visiting jeremys family we went to see jesse and sara. They watched the kids (thank you thank you) and we went down the vegas strip. We saw the gardens and art of the Bellagio. Rode the roller coaster and saw cirque du soleil at New York New York. Ate at the awesome restaurant in the MGM, and checked out the Titanic and Bodies exhibits in the Luxor. Yes I can not believe that was all in one night after driving 6 hours in the car to get there!! lol IT was a blast thanks guys for watching the kids and thanks jeremy for the fun date night :)


Girls had fun playing dress up and playing american girls
5 comments:
Looks like fun. Were will you be for Christmas. We will be staying over night in San Fransisco on the 19th. Happy 6th Brynlee. I swear her and Jax were just born.
What a fun time!!It seems like only yesterday when my kids were playing dress up. Ella is getting so big. I think everyone should come up here again for Christmas,since we didn't get to see you!!
what a crazy busy day! How awesome tho! I'm glad you guys had fun :)
Fun stuff! It feel's like I haven't seen you in forever.... CALL ME!!
I love it when you guys come and stay! We miss you already. Vegas looks fun.
Post a Comment