In an effort to improve our computer my brilliant husband deleted programs off our computer it did help but he deleted my camera program...oops!! I am terrible at writing in a journal but trying to do better.
Katelynn is growing up to quick. She is starting to like boys. We were driving in the car and she looked really worried. I asked her whats wrong?/ " I just dont know what I am going to do? I like two boys and I dont know which one I will marry?" I told her she had at least 20 years but she still worries !! she so funny.
Brynlee finally lost her two front teeth. They have been loose forever!!! You could bend it backwards and she still didnt want to take it out. She would cry if we even mentioned wiggle it. Today it finally came out!!
Ella talks so much now. She tells jeremy.."my mommy says" and then says whatever lie to get what she wants. Stinker. Being in the sun I dont think her hair can get any lighter!
3 comments:
Oh so sad to see them grow up, but fun too! I'm sure they are keeping you on your toes. :)
Can you believe how fast our kids are growing?! It's crazy that Brynlee is already losing teeth. I know Jane wishes that hers were loose enough to come out, but we are really far from that occasion. Thank goodness too. I hate pulling teeth!
They are so funny!
Post a Comment