Sunday, July 19, 2009

So I forgot our camera for the 4th of july owen family trip to Newport....ooops!! Lyssa emailed these to me thanks! It at least is something. Jeremy said the golf was amazing and was so excited to have the chance to play. The girls and I had fun at the pool and loved the hotel we stayed at. I am so glad we were able to see everyone and hang out.
Newport temple

The outside mall had an awesome fish pond






carousel ride...ella was to afraid




cupcakes...yum





Thanks again mom and dad for the awesome trip :)



























































































4 comments:

feetee said...

That was a lot of fun :) Glad we could all hang out!

Coombs Family said...

oh ya! Ella has hair to do pig tails, how cute!

Dink said...

Okay so when you get out here I MUST get to see you!!! It has been WAY too long!! I get back from a family reunion on August 3rd!! We will be hitting up the local pool quite a bit that week with my nephews and niece so you and your girlies should come and swim and we can laugh away in the sun!! 801.368.4920 and use it!!

triplej said...

oh..fun trip. Ella is sooooooo blonde. I can't believe it!