I want you to teach me how to have that on my blog. But sorry I'm no help to your question.
You could delete them from your friends blog list and then re-add them.
tried to delete and re add still did same thing?? who knows lol
When is the triathlon? It could work out well!!!
If their blog is private it does that. Since I made my private it looks like I've completely given up posting (which is almost true!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want you to teach me how to have that on my blog. But sorry I'm no help to your question.
You could delete them from your friends blog list and then re-add them.
tried to delete and re add still did same thing?? who knows lol
When is the triathlon? It could work out well!!!
If their blog is private it does that. Since I made my private it looks like I've completely given up posting (which is almost true!)
Post a Comment