
Who wants Ice cream

We went up to the canyon to a beautiful campsite for the Fiagle Family Reunion. We had fun chowing and playing badminton.. my arm was so sore..such a wimp. It was great to have a chance to catch up with everyone and be there for Jeremy's dads 69th birthday. whoo hoo

I am in the river..it cold..but I am in the river.

Ella brushing (yes brushing) Maizey hair with a stick!!! Feeding each other ice cream.


Hanging out with Grandma.. I somehow missed a pic of Grandpa

Ella even tried the rope swing over the river. Thank goodness she didn't get wet..but I think every other kid did!!
Katelynn on the swing. Brynlee was too scared.


You would think that the swing was dangerous..no Kate popped her lip open on the huge slide. It is looking better but ohh so much blood.

Ella Maizey Charley lounging around

Some of the cousins.
2 comments:
fun times! i love the summer!
I love it! I love the one of the three girls laying on the lawn chair. Please send me the pic's of Maisey or the boys in them. HCB80@hotmail.com. I have some really good ones of Ella at Bear lake so I will send them when I get your email address.
Post a Comment