
So I go in to turn off the light in the bathroom and I find all the girls pet shop animals lined up on the toilet. I asked why but the only reason Ive gotten is "just because we were counting them". I don't know why they count them there but it was quite comical.
10 comments:
Quite fun ...until...someone has to go to the potty!!!!Dang all those little animals...Hope none of them drownd.
I know I'm waiting for ella to start flushing them in the toilet..
Yeah I should be around in July except for the 5th to the 14th then I will be in California!! I live in Orem currently but we can meet up somewhere else if necessary!!! I would love to be able to see you again it has been way too long!!!
Bout time you posted something new haha. And I miss the girls already... oh, and you guys to I guess. It looks like they're having a lot of fun for the summer! And I come home tomorrow night, since you asked. See you soon!
At least its animals on the toilet and drinking off the slip and slide instead of animals on the slip and slide and drinking water out of the toilet! Sounds like you are having fun. we will see you soon!
How silly!
counting or forming an army? You might want to keep a closer eye on them...it seems like they're progressing rapidly.
Amanda
Love your blog - the comments from your fam keep me laughing!
Tara
Are you ever going to post again?
So funny...That is what our girls would do...I will not show them. Hope your doing great! Jen & Jared
Post a Comment