Katelynn and Brynlee had a blast going on the water slide at a friends birthday. Ella and Ashley were matching in their suits and into trouble! Ella thought it was great to drink the water from the slip n slide..when she got tired she would rest!
I l-o-v-e- the photo of K and B at the top!I was trying to see what Katelynn was doing-so I zoomed in on that photo.How do you fill up water balloons with your eyes closed?Oh well..It looks like losts of fun.
3 comments:
I l-o-v-e- the photo of K and B at the top!I was trying to see what Katelynn was doing-so I zoomed in on that photo.How do you fill up water balloons with your eyes closed?Oh well..It looks like losts of fun.
Wow they have the huge waterslide. How much fun!
ella is such a spaz! She is so hilarious! How fun
Post a Comment