Thursday, January 24, 2008

kid funnies

Ok so I love how Barbara keeps her since shes not good at journal writing...I'm terrible and I love how Britta posts her kids funnies. I thought it would be a great way to remember the fun things instead of all the messes I'm cleaning up lately!!

So
Brynlee was supposed to help my sister make banana bread (and since I cook uhhhh never..ok rarely) she didn't want any she thought it was gross. My sis said "no it's so good you should try some." okBrynlee " I don't want your brown bananas squished on my piece of toast that would be gross." Now that we have learned that banana bread is made with bananas not on top of store bought bread Brynlee thinks it should be made every time we have any sort of brown spot on our bananas.....thanks Lyssa for figuring that one out!!

and Katelynn has taught me I need to watch my language a bit better...
She was telling Meg how we need another TV upstairs for her to watch because her dad watches too much Basketball and Basketball is crap. ...ok could have been a much worse word but I was just not ready for my 5 year old to start saying everything is crap...ooops...I really have to stop saying the word crap for everything...and basketball is really not that bad...it could be something much worse ...and jeremy is great to put up with a lot of Barbie movies...princess and everything girlie:)

4 comments:

bv said...

I love kids! They say the funniest things and are so innocent about it all! So often we just don't realize what they are thinking until the bust out about squished bananas on top of toast!! That's hilarious!!!!

About the videos...the kids Dad makes them with his Web cam. I've thought about trying it with my cell. You wouldn't have to put it on you tube. I just haven't made the time or braved the uncertainty to figure it all out. Mark says I'm lazy...maybe this weekend? I would love to see little blogs of your kids! My moonbeams would get a huge kick out of it!!!! xoxo bv

bv said...

I'm going to see if I'm smart enough to mess with my cell and see if I can't pull the video thing off online. I'll let you know how it goes and if it works I'll definitely have the kids personalize little messages for your girls! Have a great weekend! xxox bv

Barb Yentes said...

i love writing down silly things the kids say and reading my journal to them on their birthdays. we have some great stories after all these years and we love to tease each other about them and re tell them. i used to think it would be a sad time when the boys weren't saying those funny things but i've learned that they still say funny things as teenagers it is just on a different level. keep on writing.

Mom's Managery said...

motherhenowen.blogspot.com
The cool place to be, check it out.