Saturday, October 13, 2012

gwennie

Gwen is hilarious. She was pissed that she couldnt fit in the little drawer after dumping out her toys. She tried for thirty min to get in there.
 
 
Helping dad with the stud finder. She thought she was so cool walking around the house hitting the walls.

 
She has taken over poor Chewys bed. Who knew tile floor was so nice to lay on>!???

 
She wants to feed herself. She uses the spoon for about two bites and then its all over.

 
One day I was driving..who am I kidding? we live in the car half the day! Well I gave her two...yep TWO m&M's to keep her quiet and this is what I got in return.


2 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

I absolutely love the messy face pictures and trying to fit in a tiny drawer! Your kids are adorable. And I'm impressed you got them to compete in a triathlon. My kids think walking home from the bus stop is hard work!

Tara said...

I had to catch up with your busy life!! Love all of the photos! And I had to laugh at the baby in the dog crate! So CUTE and so my life!!! You have such a fun family!