as if my sis in law didnt have enough to do watching my four kids and her four kids! she took an awesome pic of gwennie. love it! Thanks.
I cant believe that next week she will be one. Where has the time gone? She has already been walking for awhile so now we think we are bigger then we really are. She wants to walk and do it herself where ever we go. She tries to talk all the time. Its just babel but makes me nervous when we really are talking it will not be quiet around her..but then really..who thought it would be with four girls in the house!?! She LOVES to be with her sisters. It is too cute. If they go play upstairs ...and I cant find gwen ..yep she is there. They go outside ..she follows right along. So far not a problem but Im sure it soon will be haha. Im so grateful she is such a good baby so I can hold onto a little sanity cause as those preteen years are getting closer I know it will be leaving soon.

2 comments:
she's so cute! are you guys coming our way this summer?
I miss her!
Post a Comment