Friday, January 20, 2012

dec..jan

Well we have been a bit busy that I havent posted.
Ella fell and cracked her head open. I couldnt get a hold of jeremy so my dad rushed over and luckily the sticky glue held so we could avoid stitches. Her hair has since grown out and everything is fine but she wont let me cut the chunk of glue out!! I'm going to have to actually remember and do it when she's sleeping.
Maybe I'll be better then our tooth fairy who forgets everything once the kids are in bed and takes a week to show up!!!

My bday cake Jeremy got me. YUM I also got a new Nikon 3100 camera!~!!! yeah finally. My parents  and Jeremy got for me so lots of fun trying to learn how to use it

This year my dad decided to resurrect the family band! ah. haha as a teenager it was torture and so embarrassed to play at all the nursing homes he has patients at but now as an adult; you pay more attention to the people and how excited they are to have someone visit. It was also fun..funny... to hear us practice after...well forever. Some of the guys and katelynn did the lip sync while we had a break in the middle of the program. It was hilarious


practicing with my camera. Grant and Jesse

Lyssa and stan


hanging out for christmas (andrew goofing around)...even if its crazy with everyone together its still good to see everyone since we all live so far away


all the grand kids. So hard to get kids in a pic. Kylee was worried that zack was asleep and then she was telling us somthing. gwen kept trying to get things and wouldnt sit up. and grant did not want to even be in a pic. At least they are all there.

Everyone...even grandpa haddock made it out.

All the aprons my mom made. I dont know how she finds time


Gwen just wanted to eat the paper

My parents got the girls American Girl Dolls. They were so excited. Ella takes hers everywhere.
They also got a princess doll from us. This makes a full tea party


Grandpa got the girls rockets. They thought it was cool to pick paint and launch them off



Didnt u know tree skirts make skirts for you as well as the tree


New years we took the girls to roller town. It was their first time on roller skates and they had a lot of fun
Their friends blend right in that everyone thought we had six girls


4 comments:

Mom's Managery said...

Fun to see the photos of everyone for the holidaze!I have heard if you spray the glue with w-d 40 it will come out.let me know on that one.Stiches would have taken an ARMY!

triplej said...

So fun!!! Were these pictures with the new camera? They are fabulous!

Kevin and Heather said...

I love Jeremy in his new apron! Looks like so much fun. We missed you guys on Christmas!

feetee said...

Cute pics! I'm so jealous of your new camera :) Now we can go do photos tho! Thanks so much for letting us stay with you guys! We had so much fun seeing everyone!