Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Green Hair

Anyone with bleach blond...white hair that swims knows how hard it is to not turn green! We have done pretty well by putting in conditioner before swimming and washing right when done but there is still a faint green tint. My hair dresser said to try ketchup so what the heck why not?!
The girls thought it was SO cool to have "Ariel" red hair.
 After the ketchup we used blue shampoo that is for blond hair too.

Guess.. I should take an end result pic haha
but it did work. She lost the green tint to her hair.. now the only problem is she thinks she needs ketchup EVERY bath!

4 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

Looks like you've had quite a time experimenting as of late. Ha. Don't kids make life so much more interesting than you could ever imagine? By the way, your baby is SO cute!

Tara said...

ugh! I wouldn't want to scrub the tub when you were done with that. I had highlights turn green and they had me use baking soda with my shampoo. It worked and wasn't so messy afterwards. Fun for you!!

feetee said...

Who WOULDN'T want ketchup every time ?? :) hahaha it's ok Ella

triplej said...

Glad to know it works...I have some blondies myself!