Having a baby after almost 3 years of no diapers I forgot how many diapers you use. Especially Gwen! She seems to decide to mess a diaper right after.. or during getting a new one. Also Ella has decided they fit her babies so I have to keep reminding her she cant have all of them.... it's like buying diapers for triplets!. The recent development Ella has started to tie a wet wipe in a bow where you close the diaper. I asked her what that was there for...?... "it's the baby's belly button thingy" She has made wet wipe umbilical cords for her dolls! Never ceases to amaze me the things she comes up with. ![]()
5 comments:
Too cute! Kids are so fun. I can't wait until we have a little girl so she can play 'house'
She is such a goof ball!
hahaha...that does get expensive, but it is worth it because it is too cute!!
i just found your blog! RANDOM! your new baby is just darling! congrats!
check out my blog!
www.moddybee.blogspot.com
molly :)
That is so funny! I just love the things that girl says!
Post a Comment