Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finally here

As like the other 3 kids I was finally induced. YEAH no more being pregnant! As Ella would say "say welcome to the baby" We named her Gwenyth (or Gwen... or as Ella thinks Madeline Gwen. She thinks Gwen is a boy name for some reason!) She was 8lbs 6oz 19inches. The shortest, heaviest of them all. The girls all fight over who gets to hold her. So far she has been the best baby who hardly makes a peep. I'm sure that will change but for now we are enjoying having a new a little one to cuddle up with.

The girls were really excited they made a bow hat at the hospital





15 comments:

Cazier Connection said...

She is so precious!! Have fun with her!!

Dink said...

Congrats she is beautiful!!!

Megan and Drew said...

She is so gorgeous!! Congrats Amanda. Four girls now...Have fun!!

Suzette said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations! :)

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

she is adorable! Way to go!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! You sound like me I had to be induced with all three of mine after they passed their due dates.

Kale and Rowdy said...

Sooooo cute! I love all the girly stuff. Congratulations!!!

Kasey Van Tassell said...

Congrats! You'll be a super mom of 4 girls! BTW Brock weighed 8 lbs 6 oz too..he was 21 inches long though. Good Luck on the recovery!

Angela said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats mama!

Kevin and Heather said...

I can not wait to hold her! hurry and get here!

Julie and Nate said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I hope things continue to go well. She is a doll!

Tara said...

Oh she is absolutely beautiful - just like her name! I could just squeeze her chubby little cheeks and thighs! Too cute!

Melanie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and I love the name:)

triplej said...

She is absolutely, without a doubt, beautiful! She looks so happy and healthy. Enjoy her!

Coombs Family said...

I just love her to pieces!!!