While my sis was visiting she wanted to practice taking pics with us. The kids were good...most of the time
And then the SILLIES set in. This is ellas new laugh who knows what pose she kept doing. What is this?! lol
We told the girls to put on a fancy dress up and they came back as an elephant and Indian princess... i guess its fancyThis was the sophisticated pose according to lyssa.
Here is Ella's other famous pose.. there are a few of these around the house. i dont know how "smile" turns to that?!!
And last but not least. .. I went to change and came back and all the girls had decided to take a pregnancy pic too. Katelynn is my favorite...that is SOOOO how I feel about now.
Ella mad that we wanted her to go on the other side and put the blanket down.
I love love love my girls. It is definitely never a dull moment. Their different personalities are so fun to see as they are growing up. (Although sometimes scary) will be interesting to see how the last little girl fits into the mix.














4 comments:
Its so funny how they all have such different personalities!! I love it.
Very cute pictures. And so lucky to have Lyssa to do it! I wish I lived closer to my family sometimes:) I hope you had a happy mother's day!
What an awesome photo shoot. They are so dang cute! Can't wait to see the new cutie! Love all your posts this month!
hahaha! Cute pictures! I totally had to laugh that your girls came in with their costumes on - that is so my Brookie! And the kids prego picture is priceless! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment