Sunday, April 17, 2011

Projects

This has been the latest project. For some reason when you buy a new house it has carpet by the shower and tub. I think it is so stupid to have wet carpet out of your shower. Jeremy took on the task and now we have tile! Yeah. He also painted the cupboards (reluctantly) but his wife loves it so well worth it. haha He has decided my "nesting" will drive him crazy but I have wanted tile since we moved here so I dont count it as nesting

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

ahhh, no more sand---wichs

Julie and Nate said...

Looks great! When I was pregnant with Kate, in the last two months, I went through a major nesting phase. I refinished our dresser, nightstand and bathroom cabinets. Then the day before Kate was born I repainted the kids bathroom. Crazy probably, but I am so glad that I did!! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful job! Congratulations on NO MORE CARPET.

feetee said...

Wow it looks great!