Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 years

It was our 10 year anniversary this year. I cant believe it has been that long.  My parents watched the girls so we could go to the coast. You may think this cloudy weather is awful but being pregnant, I LOVED IT! It had been 88 the day before so this was awesome. We had fun walking the beach or waddle in my case. We went shopping dinner and a movie but me having sinus sickness and huge baby belly wasn't the most exciting trip. Saving that for 11 years ha ha

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Happy 10 year!

Donna said...

You don't have to be pregnant to love cooler weather, but I know what you mean!
Glad you were able to get away.
Happy Anniversary!

feetee said...

Happy anniversary! :) I can't believe you guys have been married 10 years!

Dink said...

oh my gosh it really has been 10 years?!! AAAAHHHHH crazy how time flies I remember when you got engaged!! Congrats and I am sure you will be living up 11 years!!