Monday, February 14, 2011

no more feet

Ahhh. I already cant see my feet. haha. This baby sits so uncomfortably low how am I going to last four more months. Its getting harder to tie my shoes so I am so grateful that flip flop season is here.  Any pair of pants are great till you sit down so summer dresses will just have to be in season a little sooner then I had hoped.  

9 comments:

Megan and Drew said...

that picture is hilarious!! HAHA!

Kale and Rowdy said...

That really is the funniest picture ever. Way better than the standard belly shot ever thought of being!

Suzette said...

HAHAHAHA! Love it! All of my babies got lower and lower too! You'll just have to do a lot of sitting for the next 4 months! ;)

triplej said...

LOL...that is HILARIOUS...I thought you were due in April?!! That would only be two months away! I am really lost on this child...sorry for being so out of touch!!

Tara said...

hahaha! You're awesome! That is the best prego photo ever!!! It made me so glad that I am done having babies!

The Galley's said...

haha That is so funny!!

feetee said...

HAHA! Stan & I both busted up laughing when we saw this photo :) Time for streeeetchy pants! "Sometimes when you are alone in your room, you like to wear astretchy pants" -Nacho

Andrew said...

BWAHAHA! That made my day Amanda!

Dink said...

Holy Moly Guacamole!! That is a big tummy!! Just 4 more months!!