| This is ellas new smile she does all the time. and she holds her eyes open |
| Brahma and Papa gave her a cute Bell doll and her nice microphone. She is always singing and making ups songs..ALL THE TIME |
| Making some early valentine cookies to go with birthday cake yum |
| My mom always finds the greatest cards..here is jeremys it says There is a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness |
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy and Ella! And the beach? So awesome. I love the card. I think Jeremy had some mental illness before he got into golf :) Love the preggo belly. Can't wait to meet that little one. Thanks again for all of the headbands and gift. Your the best!
We hope you guys had a great birthday!! We had fun :) Love the birthday throne- I hope jeremy got a turn haha!
Darling girls...Happy Birthday Jeremy.
Wow...totally missed the 4th girl post!! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment