Saturday, January 22, 2011
Another one!
So we just found out we are expecting our 4th GIRL!! We are excited to keep the land of pink going and dad will just have to work harder on getting the girls out golfing with him instead of playing with the cat and frogs at the golf course. While they did the ultrasound she waved behind her back it was pretty funny. and we had a hard time getting a good face pic since she sits so low. Ella told jeremy "see I told you it's a girl" Here is me 19 weeks. I am already feeling bigger then I should be which means teaching classes at the gym is definitely getting harder and if one more person at the gym asks if I am having twins I might have to scream ! lol! Its funny that depending on where she is sitting I can look bigger and smaller..makes fitting into pants a bit more complicated since she sit so low. The only good part is at least I dont live on the couch trying not to throw up all day. Jeremy has been a great help with the kids and super understanding coming home to a messy house and no dinner. Love ya babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Congrats!! I thought you guys said you were done! :) One more beautiful girl to add to your adorable family. I am so happy for you!
yeah we were but then we kept going back and forth and decided to go one more time. I need your number!! or email ..call me
Oh My Goodness!! ANOTHER GIRL?? WOW! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations Amanda!!
whatever fat friend!! you are still so little, i swear im your size right now at 12 weeks :) cant wait to see you soon??
Congrats. Wow 4 girls!~ So fun. Glad you aren't sick. I would love to see you and your family, they are so cute and funny.
Congratulations Amanda! Girls are so fun. I hope you have enough bathroom counter space! ;)
Yipeee!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Four girls will be so much fun!
WOOHOO!!! Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting again! And wow, four girls! That's awesome! You better start buying stock in hairspray and shoe companies! BTW - You look fabulous!
Congrats!!! and I agree with Tara you look GREAT!
Congrats!!!! The teenage years are going to be SO much fun!!!!
Congrats that is awesome!!
Finally a pregnancy picture!! woot woot! We're so excited to welcome little Jermanda...or Amanjermy hahaha!
That is so exciting! I'm so surprised because I thought you were done too. :) You are such a darling pregnant girl!
Post a Comment