| My mom made my favorite applesauce spice cake. YUM YUM |
| My good friend Denise and I have always celebrated together. Our birthdays are 10 days apart. With our crazy lives I'm so glad we were able to hang out for a bit before she left town. |
| 60 candles make a lot of smoke!! I didn't get a pic but my in laws surprised me on my actual Bay with a cake while everyone was over for Sunday dinner. I had no clue! Thanks guys. |
4 comments:
Happy 30th !!!!!!
Happy 30th!! Welcome to the 30's aren't they great?! Haa haa haa it doesn't seem like we are that old I still think we are in our early 20's!
Dang, it looks like you guys almost burned down the house! Happy Birthday! The flamingos are way cute! What does it say on your fence?
I can't believe we are all in our thirties!!!! Doesn't that seem crazy? It really does feel like yesterday that we were going to girls camp and boating with Denise. Happy Birthday, you don't look a day over 25! ;)
Post a Comment