Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Broken Bones and Hormones

 Brynlee fell off the monkey bars at school. She landed palm down so both bones in her arm split and squished up like an accordion.  She had to be put asleep but luckily did not not end up cutting her arm open. So far so good. She still runs around crazy and we have to try and remind her that she shouldn't be jumping on the bed! We don't need two casts. Since it's her right hand she was so worried about school but her writing...is...pretty legible.  They left her in a white cast which at first I was not so excited about..kid..white...really??!! but she has had so much fun having people write on it that maybe more kids should get them.





NOW for the hormones.. I love love love having all girls..I know some of you cant understand that but its fun...most days. Even though they are so completely different They are still sooo girly in their own ways. Ella  as you may have seen is in love with nail polish. (ex..painting our toilet with it!) I have to hide it in the back top shelf of my closet. Since it is so out of sight I forget to use it....well she doesn't! She HAD to have her nails done the other day... and she HAD to do it herself. Since Brynlee was getting a lot of attention with her broken arm I think she was having a hard time so I set her at the table and let her go at it. She did pretty good. My favorite was the spots on her neck. Not sure how it got there but she loved every minute of it.

5 comments:

Tara said...

OUCH!! poor girl! On the bright side the cast looks awesome!! Hopefully they let her keep it when they take it off with all of that fun artwork on it!

AZ Owen's said...

Maybe Ella could put some paint on mine!

feetee said...

man i wish i was there to draw on it! B should totally be a mummy for Halloween! You're not supposed to put nail polish on your neck? I thought neck polish accented your nails.

triplej said...

Wow...ouchie! That does not look fun!! I love having girls too, but throwing a boy in there just makes more drama!

Denise said...

Haha! Love your little ladies! CAn't wait to see you guys!