Friday, September 17, 2010

Some sillies


Have to hide my makeup now since Ella and Brynlee think it should be worn everyday
Doing her homework outside. Wishing it was colder!..it was 90 degrees!!!

What goofballs

Ella loving a foot soak. She is such a silly kid
I told Ella to say sorry. She replied " I did in my head"

Ella told Jeremy he has to sleep in same bed as me since we are married. Jeremy said "why" El say "cause Jesus said and if you dont he will come down and spank you"

Jeremy was joking around and he told me to not give him a guilt trip so ella said "I am going to give you a guild trip" and she went and gave him a candle off the table.

Ella said "its not raining its just soggy" Brynlee answer her with "yeah and it smells like lettuce and meat"
(no clue where that came from!!!)

I told the girls to leave there purses in the car so we could go in a store. Brynlee was mad and said " I just want to look like a lady" Katelynn said " I just want a gumball"  (they are such opposites!)

Kate asked where is my baptism money I need to pay for my testimony. Meant tithing

I asked Ella if I could cut her hair in a bob..She said "only a sponge bob"

Jeremy said "ella your breath smells like bubble gum." Ella replied "yours smells like teeth"

Katelynn wanted to go visit my sister and stay at her hotel.....aka apartment. Guess haven't figured the difference yet

I just got told that Boogers go on the wall not on toilet paper. Since toilet paper goes in the toilet..>..Ella

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

I couldn't stop laughing! They are too funny! I had no idea boogers go on the wall (yuck!) and you have to pay for your testimony oh how I miss you guys!

Coombs Family said...

They are hilarious! What kids say!

feetee said...

SO thats what all the green stuff is on your walls...jkjk hahaha! They are so funny! Foot bath- were you guys doing pedicures? I love how the headbands you made turned out- Kate's looks really cute!