
I don't know about terrible 2 but 3 !!! is definitely a challenge. Ella seems to find any mess she can. She is still hiding cups of brown sugar and eating them in the pantry. Soaping toilet paper and shoving down the sink. Using face cleaning soap on the shower door with little cotton balls......a whole bag of them. Her latest art work is the toilet with two bottles of nail polish!! At least Jeremy was home watching her for that one. The pic doesn't make it seem that bad but it was pretty covered. Got to love a pink toilet. My favorite is her answer when you find what she has done she tells you "I just cant help it dad"
10 comments:
That sounds a lot like my house lately. Only my three year old has found a new accomplice--using the one year old to help out with especially naughty things. The toilet looks SO less than fun to clean!
haha - that's one my kids haven't tried. I'll be sure they don't read your blog. I'm just wondering - did you get it all off? That would be some massive cleaning!!
So funny! Watch out she will get cavities likeTrey did always sneaking into the pantry. What is it with these third children! Their crazy!
Just flush it and hold the bobber up so it doesnt refill and scrub with acetone. Still a fun job! Maybe you should leave it. Its kinda artsy!
it did clean up ...jeremy put acetone in it so incase you need to clean polish off your toilet!
3's are so the new 2's
Sounds like your having as much fun with ella as I am with charly. Good Luck!
That was good! This is the first time I've heard of polish in a toilet! I'm glad you got it cleaned up!
Wow... that sounds a lot like Kenlie and she is almost 6 - lol! I often find food in the toy closet/treats, and after she got in the pool the other day w/o asking she told me "I just couldn't help it, mom!" I'm sorry. haha
I used the Simplicity #5151 pattern for those cute tied handle purses with my 4-H class. They are super easy and fast to make! I know you could do it! All of the girls are using them for a scripture bag too!
Tara
I love this. I love it, I love it......soooooo funny....cause it is your kid and not mine this time!!!
Post a Comment