Friday, July 30, 2010

attempted photos


When we were visiting Jeremy's family his sister was so awesome to go take our pic and ella would not cooperated at all! She was so difficult. We would say sit up she would lay down. ..smile and she would frown. AHHH!! thanks for trying and dealing with the most stubborn kid ever.



these are soooo their true personalities!!








3 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

Even with Ella not cooperating, they still look great - You look beautiful! And I still can't believe how big your girls are getting. So cute!

Angela said...

I love the pictures! I think they are adorable and I love when personality shows in them. And I think the family one is awesome. Your family is darling. It was so fun to catch up. Come to Disneyland in a week and a half and hang out with us!

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh well we tried and we still got a couple of good ones. At least there isn't any snow in them!