
So we made hamburgers for dinner and all the kids are eating and I guess I had forgot to make a vegetable. Ella ran up to me asking for her broccoli. I made some broccoli thinking ok...she just wants more food...NO. She ate nothing but broccoli. I know I should be so excited that my 3 year old only wants to eat broccoli for dinner but really!!???? where did she come from? But I guess she is related to Brynlee who's favorite food is salad? Katelynn is the only normal child that loves pizza and pb&J. Now it is documented so when she is 15 and decides to not eat her veggies I will remind her how much she really loves them.
5 comments:
I think it's great! The only way I can get my kids to eat broccoli is to slather it in melted cheese. They ate way more vegetables when they were really little than they do now though. She's so cute!
She is the opposite of Gabby. I can not get that girl to eat a veggie.
Crazy! Maisey is the only one who likes salad in our house.
WAY TO GO ELLA!You show them...veggies are the best...too bad we arent right be hind you in line.I have to admit..it's the cheese on it .....never raw for me.all other veggies raw is good.
My kids love trees too! Good job Ella.
Post a Comment