Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trip to Vegas

Ella's first plane ride. Today she told me she next time wants to fly on a little plane since the big plane made her tummy feel funny....she has not been on the little plane to know the difference but she thinks it would be less bumpy!! I am so greatful for my parents sending us to Vegas so we could see everyone and be there for Grant's (jesse and Sarah new baby) baby blessing.
This is my FAVORITE!! walking in the airport Ella HAD to carry a suitcase all by herself. We only had two bags so I felt like everyone was looking at us like why arent you carring the bag> making your kids slave labor but.... everyone behind us kept saying "how cute! she is too funny" and would slow down to watch Ella try and tote this huge suitcase around..rolling into things.




5 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

It seems like you guys are always headed somewhere fun!

feetee said...

hahaha how funny! The pic is hilarious, that suitcase is the size of her! It was so great to see you guys!

triplej said...

Darling!! Looks like an amazing trip!....my girls are dying to fly!

Kevin and Heather said...

Love all of the new posts! Looks like you guys had a good time in Vegas. Can't wait until you come out here. I think I need to try that no sugar thing and see how long I can last.

Desiree said...

Isn't that why we have kids, to make them do all the work? I don't think we'll be coming this year. We need to save all our pennies for our trip to S.D. in July.