Monday, February 1, 2010

happenings


I have never known a kid that begs and cries to do the dishes!!. its not really washing but more like pouring water from cups to bowls. every time the water turns on here runs el I want to do the dishes!!

School dress up day. what you want to be when you grow up. B is a hair dresser. Kate went as a mom but she said she is going to just try having a baby and if it not fun then adopt. lol


My bro is on a mission in Poland. he had our family for christmas. So my awesome polish christmas present was cute earrings and a POTTY PUTTER. As if guys need another excuse to sit in the bathroom!! El was so excited she got it in the hole

1 comment:

feetee said...

hahaha that's awesome! I loved their dress up outfits, didn't you tell Katelynn how fun it is to have a baby?? Ella is so funny, sitting on the toilet golfing! :)